Allen & Heath Xone 92 Professional 6 Channel Analogue DJ Mixer is the genuine long time industry standard option, the Xone:92 is an extremely versatile six channel analogue mixer, renowned for its expansive, involving sound. Presenting solid construction and an easy to navigate interface, the 92 is on the riders of most of the world’s top DJs and is a permanent fixture in the booth at many of the biggest superclubs and festivals.
One of the first professional DJ mixers to incorporate MIDI for control of DJ software and external devices, inclusive of innovative dual VCF filters this mixer instantly delivers for every live performance. With its two stereo FX sends, twin Mic/returns, and one of the best EQ sections around, this mixer is a DJ’s dream tool. For the purists who like to perfectly blend and craft their sound the legendary Xone:92R is also available.
In's and Out's
The xone 92 has 6 dual stereo channels that consist of 4x phone/line, 2 mono/mic or stereo return along with 2x independant stereo mix outputs and 2x aux sends for outputs to external FX units. It also has a dedicated Booth output on TRS jack.
Built in FX
As we all know Allen & Heath are famous for there filters and total kill on the EQ section they consist of a VCF system that has two independant stereo filters that also have frequency and resonance controls. The four band EQ has total kill on HF and LF with wide Q for cut and narrow Q for boost.
MIDI & Faders
Allen & Heath have made a truly amazing industry standard club mixer but have stopped there with all the features as they have also added MIDI values can be controlled form 6 controls for example Crossfader & LFO. To make things even better Allen & Heath have added Penny & Giles VCA crossfader that us user freindly if you ever need to replace it or even upgrade.
- 6 dual stereo channels - 4 phono/line, 2 mono/mic or stereo return
- 2 independent stereo mix outputs
- 2 aux sends for output to external FX units
- VCF system - 2 independent stereo filters with frequency and resonance controls
- 2 independent LFO’s for filter manipulation
- 4-band EQ - total kill on HF and LF, wide Q for cut, narrow Q for boost
- Booth output - dedicated output on TRS jack
- MIDI values can be output from 6 controls (e.g. crossfader, LFO)
- P&G easy change professional VCA crossfader
- Illuminated lightpipes showing status of performance controls
- Intelligent cue for pre or post EQ monitoring
- Monitor section includes post EQ switch, split cue and mix to cue balance
- 2 headphone outputs (1/4” and 3.5mm)
- Ducking control on mono/mic channel