The American Audio VMS5 is one of the most comprehensive DJ Controller ever designed for performance minded DJs looking for a solid, all-in-one Midi Controller to control their software and music from their laptop (4 Deck and 2 Deck DVS!), plus have option to use the stand alone mixer as a tradition analog mixer with 4 line inputs, 2 Phono inputs and 2 Microphone inputs. In addition, some general features include 4 USB / Analog selectable Midilog (Midi & Analog) channels, gain/treble/mid/bass EQ on all MIDILOG channels.
Pro Features include: The Inno-fader compatibility (the VMS Series was the first controls to offer this) with curve control and assign and reverse, XLR master output with Balance & Booth output. DSP D-Core inside with studio quality audio engineerinp + pro stage microphone circuitry. It has 34 assignable rotary controllers, 4 assignable rotary encoders, 50 MIDI buttons with LED illuminations, including 18 with dual blue/red LEDs.
VMS 5 has 62 Assignable MIDI buttons and switches, dual 2000 point resolution touch sensitive turntable scratch controls, dual MIDI Controls on all buttons and switches, 5 assignable linear fader controllers, two 10-bit resolutions pitch sliders, and multi-functional rotary browser with 4 function buttons.
- Midi Controller with 4 USB / Analog selectable MIDILOG™ (Midi & Analog) channels
- All audio control faders, knobs, switches, and buttons smoothed - eliminates popping, wiper noise, and zipper noise
- On/Off soft startup and turnoff
- Gain/treble/mid/bass EQ on all MIDILOG™ channels
- 2 phono/line selectable analog channels
- Two microphone channels with illuminated on/off switches and gain/treble/mid/bass EQs
- On/off cueing on each MIDILOG™ channel
- Split cueing headphones with rotary mix control
- Illuminated rubber knobs for ease of use in dark environments
- Solid 1.6mm thick faceplate for extra durability
- Panel mounted rotary knobs
- Full analog mixer operation if the computer crashes or with external power supply
- Innofader replaceable crossfader compatible (sold separately)
- Crossfader curve control
- Crossfader assign and reverse
- Q-Start crossfader controlled startup for 2 external audio players
- User replaceable channel faders
- Master and Booth outputs with L/R balance
- Balanced Master outputs
- 12 position stereo master output VU meter
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 482x325x40mm
- Weight: 6 kg.