Instant 0% Finance
Electronic Centre is thrilled to be able to offer finance on orders over £400.
Buy now and pay later on Electronic Centre products and spread the cost with our flexible finance with as little as 10% deposit and a 6 month 0%APR interest free option.
- 6 Months Interest Free (Minimum 10% Deposit and a Minimum order value* of £400.00)
- 12 Months Interest Free (Minimum 10% Deposit and a Minimum order value* of £400.00)
- 12 Months 12.9% APR (Minimum 10% Deposit and a Minimum Order Value of £400.00)
- 18 Months 12.9% APR (Minimum 10% Deposit and a Minimum Order Value of £400.00)
- 24 Months 12.9% APR (Minimum 10% Deposit and a Minimum Order Value of £400.00)
- 36 Months 12.9% APR (Minimum 10% Deposit and a Minimum Order Value of £400.00)
- 48 Months 12.9% APR (Minimum 10% Deposit and a Minimum Order Value of £400.00)
*What do you mean by Minimum Order Value?
When buying a product/s from us on finance, the minimum basket amount must be £400.00
Finance is provided through the Deko platform by a number of lenders. You will be offered the best rate available based on your credit history and the lenders’ credit decision policies.
How does it work?
Find the products that you would like to purchase and add them to your shopping basket. If the basket total is more than £400 you will be offered the option of using Deko at the checkout. This is in addition to our normal payment methods that include credit/debit cards and PayPal.
If you choose to finance your purchase you will be directed to a secure application process on Deko's servers. You will be given the choice of 2 schemes between 6 and 12 months duration. A calculator will be provided that will show the repayments and interest rates associated with the scheme you have selected. If you are approved for finance you will need to have your credit card ready to leave a deposit (minimum of 10%). You can then pay the remainder as monthly payments, with a loan duration of your choice.
Can anybody apply?
You will need to be a UK resident and unfortunately applications from students and the unemployed will not be considered.
Will this application leave a footprint on my credit record?
What happens if my credit application is rejected?
Don't worry you will be able to return to checkout and use a credit or debit card, or PayPal to complete your purchase. If in doubt feel free to call us on 028 9032 7357.
Deko is a trading name of Pay4Later Ltd who act as a credit intermediary. They are registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please refer to www.dekopay.com/faq or visit www.dekopay.com.