Powerful, Versatile Synth
The Minilogue has been designed to offer a multitude of powerful functions and controls that let you create and manipulate sound. The synthesizer itself features four-voices and is programmable with up to 200 program memories with 100 preset sounds included. The selectable voice modes let you configure the four voices for added versatility. The voices can be set to four note polyphony for use when playing chords or they can be layered for more complex sounds. Other modes feature a range of sounds from bass explosions to layered triggering.
The built-in 16-step sequencer features motion sequence recording capabilities, which give you a wide spectrum of possibilities when it comes to recording and arranging sounds. Providing real-time recording with overdubbing, the Minilogue lets you record and arrange with each, with step-recording letting you record by consecutively entering notes, allowing you to create performance on the fly.
Presets And Polyphony
As well as creating your own sounds, Korg have included 200 presets ranging from thick, punchy basses to deep, atmospheric pads. You can also tweak these presets to articulate the sound you are trying to achieve. Additionally, there are 100 blank locations for saving presets of your own. This is a great tool as it lets you recall sounds and phases you've created, which can be used in live environments and music production.
Visualize Your Sound
One of the most unique features of this powerful synthesizer is the Oscilloscope. The OLED display with show you the waveform as you craft your sound. As well as being an entertaining add-on, this also helps when creating sounds as you see how the sound changed as you tweak each control.
Sync With Groove Machine
Expanding on the standard MIDI connectors, the Minilogue also features a sync connector that lets you connect to Korg's groove machines with ease. This opens up a whole world of possibilities when it comes to combining and crafting your sound as you can connect this to other Korg products such as the Volca Series, Electribe or the SQ-1 with expansive synchronised sequencer playback.
Sturdy, Robust Housing
The curved, sand-blasted 2mm aluminium front panel is durable as well as looking sleek and stylish. Also featured are metal shaft potentiometers, solid chassis mounted metal shaft potentiometers and rubber-coated knobs, resulting in a sturdy, durable build that will easily withstand the rigor of transportation and live use.
- Flexible, powerful four-voice analog synthesizer
- Fully programmable, with 200 program memories (100 sounds included)
- Voice Mode lets you flexibly configure the four voices
- Automatable 16-step polyphonic note and motion sequencer
- Oscilloscope function shows the waveform visually
- Rugged and stylish with aluminum top panel, chassis-mounted pots, rubber-coated knobs, and real wood back panel
- MIDI, USB MIDI, and Audio Sync for all types of in-studio and live connectivity, including direct sync with SQ1, volca, electribe, and more
8 Voice Modes
- POLY operates as a four-voice polyphonic synthesizer
- DUO operates as a unison two-voice polyphonic synthesizer
- UNISON operates as an all-unison mono synthesizer
- MONO operates as a mono synth with sub-oscillator
- CHORD produces chords
- DELAY voices 2--4 sound consecutively at a delay following voice 1
- ARP an arpeggiator operates with up to four voices
- SIDE CHAIN when a note sounds, the volume of the preceding voice is lowered
- Keyboard: 37-keys (Slim-key, velocity sensitive)
- Sound Generation: Analog synthesis
- Maximum Polyphony: 4 voices
- Program: 200 programs (100 Presets / 100 Users) - Each program includes voice mode and sequence data settings - Up to eight favorite programs can be registered
- Voice Modes: 8 modes (Poly, Duo, Unison, Mono, Chord, Delay, Arp, Side Chain) - VOICE MODE DEPTH can vary different parameters in each mode
- Sequencer: 16-step polyphonic sequencer - Motion sequence can be used on up to four parameters Controls 41 dedicated panel controls deliver immediate parameter access - A slider can control different parameters for each program Display Real-time OLED oscilloscope provides visual feedback of parameter changes
- Power Supply: AC adapter (DC9V)
- Power Consumption: 8 W
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 500 x 300 x 85 mm / 19.69" x 11.81" x 3.35" Weight 2.8 kg / 6.17 lbs.
- Included Items: AC adapter
- Headphones: 6.3mm Stereo Phone jack
- Output: 6.3mm Monaural Phone jack)
- Audio In: 6.3mm Monaural Phone jack
- Sync In: 3.5mm Monaural Mini jack
- Sync Out: 3.5mm Monaural Mini jack
- MIDI:In, Out
- USB Type: B
Main Synthesis Parameter
- VCO1: Octave, Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), Pitch, Shape
- VCO2: Octave, Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), Pitch, Shape
- VCO2: MODULATION Cross Mod Depth, Pitch EG Int, Sync, Ring
- MIXER: VCO1, VCO2, Noise
- FILTER: Cutoff, Resonance, EG Int, Filter Type (2-Pole, 4-Pole), Keytrack, Velocity
- AMP EG: Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
- EG: Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
- LFO: Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), EG Mod (Int, Rate, Off), Rate, Int, Target (Pitch, Shape, Cutoff)
- DELAY: Hi Pass Cutoff, Time, Feedback, Output Routing (Post Filter, Pre Filter, Bypass)