HF350 headphones bring all the essential qualities of a pro DJ performance; stunning sound, classy aesthetics, and all-night stamina. Packed with acoustics worthy of a world-class recording studio, the HF350 is the sound source you can trust for high-pressure performance.
All about that bass
The around-the-ear leatherette earcups dramatically reduces the ambient din around you. Whether you are at an ear-splitting club, or raucous house party, the noise isolation of the HF350 will take the edge off, letting you hear your mix with confidence. The studio-grade acoustics expose every last nuance of your track library. The up-front sound signature acts like a high quality set of recording studio monitors for reliable, consistently detailed playback with the perfect amount of bass response for DJ'ing. Vocals are crystal clear, bass is punchy and tight, and the subtle details in tracks are openly exposed.
Hands and ears on the mix
The rotating earcup makes single-ear monitoring simple. No more pinching a stiff set of cans between your shoulder and cheek just to get a peek at the main mix and cue mix. We made it practical to keep your hands on the mix, not the headphones. A significant upgrade from generic, all-purpose headphones, the HF350 provides the features you need to perform at your peak.
- Studio-grade acoustics with stunning detail for DJ use
- Around-the-ear cups provide long-term wearing comfort
- Exceptional handling power for use with pro-grade mixers and controllers
- Rotating earcup provides hands-free, single-ear monitoring
- 40mm driver delivers deep, defined bass for beatmatching
- 20 Hz - 20 kHz frequency response lets you hear every nuance
- Immediate, up-front sound signature gets you closer to the mix
- Aggressive isolation for use in noisy environments
- Leatherette earcups provide a cushy, custom fit
- 32 ohm impedance works well with low-output devices
- 4ft (1.2m) cable with 1/8-inch (3.5mm) stereo plug
- 1/8-inch to 1/4-inch (6.3mm) adapter included
- HF350 Headphones
- 4 foot headphone cable
- 1/8-inch (3.5mm) to 1/4-inch adapter