NV 2 reimagines the hardware-software experience for the professional DJ. At the heart of NV's sleek, compact chassis is a set of 4.3-inch full-color screens that provide 1:1, real-time feedback of Serato DJ; complete with spinning Virtual Decks, effects (FX), Cue points, waveforms and more. DJs can perform with the laptop closed or out of sight without sacrificing functionality and experience the best of the Serato DJ software experience within critically acclaimed Numark hardware.
Providing four decks of dynamic control, NV’s screens also provide library navigation and detailed waveforms respective to each deck. Need to load a new song on deck 4 while monitoring the waveforms on deck 1? Easy. NV gives you the info you need on command. Even better, eye travel from the laptop screen to the controller is eliminated for seamless operation.
Go Ahead and Touch it
Incorporating the groundbreaking touch-activated controls and performance pad modes introduced with NS7II, NV empowers progressive track manipulation on-the-fly. FX, EQ and filter knobs are capacitive – responding with a twist, a touch or both.
This groundbreaking layer of control unlocks uncharted performance options for creative use of sonic shaping tools. EQs can be set to carve out a sound or drop/boost it altogether at the tap of the knob. Devastating filter-effect combinations let you sweep with percussive flair. FX controls take on new life with the ability to turn on or off in an instant if desired.
All-new 5-inch touch-activated platters provide outstanding response and tactile control over tracks. Scrub, scratch and jog with Numark’s adaptive platter technology that optimizes itself based on the user and host environment for reliable, predictable results no matter the venue or user.
16 velocity-sensitive pads provide intuitive control over 10 pad modes for finger drumming, sample slicing, effortless looping, hot cues and more. Each pad is backlit with RGB illumination, providing color-coded feedback within each mode for simple operation in dark environments. Each pad responds to user-dynamics for a musical sample triggering experience and absolute confidence while setting loop points and hot cues when there is no room for error.
NV puts an incredible amount of control into an intelligent layout. Manage complex set components or keep multiple tracks at-the-ready with 4 decks of in-depth track control. A remixer’s dream, NV lets you see and hear what your layers are doing without ever taking your eyes off of the elements that matter most.
Toolroom Remix Packs
Another first, NV comes with Toolroom Records artist Remix Packs. Featuring professional-grade audio stems from the world’s premier electronic music label, users get exclusive access to the bleeding edge textures and grooves that provide the pulse of the industry. Remix an entire track live or use slices to build performances from the ground up. Only Numark provides this all-access pass for DJs, infusing the world-class NV with expertly-curated content to use within the standard for digital DJ software.
Out on the Road with Inputs for Pro’s
Pro meets portable. No other controller offers a dose of capability this concentrated. Under 2 inches tall, NV’s build and layout inspires confidence onstage or in transit without the bulk. Booth/Master RCA outputs as well as balanced XLR outs get your signature audio to any sound reinforcement system. A mic input and two headphone outputs make NV the central hub for the entire performance. A simple USB connection to your Mac or PC is all it takes to DJ with this potent 1-2 punch from Numark and Serato.
- 4-decks of Serato DJ software control in a sleek, low-profile design
- Integrated displays let you focus on the music, not the computer
- Full-color displays provides 1:1 real-time visualization of Serato DJ
- Dedicated hardware controls for all critical software functions
- Intelligent touch-activated knobs provide groundbreaking control of filters, EQ and more
- Dual 5-inch hyper-responsive metal platters with search and scratch modes
- Adaptive learning platter technology for optimum response in any environment
- 16 velocity-sensitive trigger pads with backlit RGB feedback
- 10 pad modes for hot cues, loop slicing, and sample triggering
- Dedicated 3-Way Touch-activated Filter knob on each channel
- 12 powerful iZotope® effects with dedicated touch-activated controls
- Mouseless library browsing controls with dedicated on-screen feedback
- Integrated BPM metering for manual beat matching; Sync button for an instant match
- Pro-grade crossfader with Fader Start and curve adjustment
- Built-in professional 24-bit USB 2.0 audio interface
- Aux and balanced mic inputs seamlessly integrate additional audio sources
- Zone/booth outputs and balanced XLR outputs for club use
- Plug and play with Serato DJ (included) - no upgrade purchase required
- Toolroom Records artist launch packs included (download)
- NV DJ controller
- Serato DJ Software (download)
- Toolroom Remix Pack (download)
- USB Cable
- Power Cable
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual