This bundle includes 2 X Pioneer CDJ-350 CD Turntables and a Pioneer DJM-350 Mixer.
The Pioneer CDJ-350 Multi-format DJ CD Player makes it easy for anyone to practice their DJ Skills and and make their own music. Loaded with features, the CDJ-350 brings Pioneer's pro-quality sound and mixing tools to the masses. As well as spinning MP3, WAV, AIFF and ACC encoded CD/CDR/CDRW's, you can plug in a USB Flash Drive and mix tracks off that too. Rekordbox music management software intelligently analyses the tracks you import, and via a cunning mix of BPM counting, beat positioning and other programming voodoo, groups tracks by genre, album and artist, ensuring that you have fast coherent command of you playlists.
The Pioneer CDJ-350 Auto Beat Loop function means that with one press of a button on the player, the user can create various loop performances including- Beat Loop which matches the beat and repeats a 4-beat loop, Loop Divide which while you're playing a loop, plays the loop at a different rhythm, and Hot Loop which allows you while playing a loop, to return to its start, and begin playing it again.
The Pioneer CDJ-350 Features:
- Playback From CD/CDR/CDRW or USB Flash Drive
- Playback of MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF
- Rekordbox Music Management Software uses Audio, BPM and Beat Position Analysis to Organise Music Files by Artist, Album or Genre
- BEAT Display Function Visually Illustrates the Beat Position of a Song
- Auto Beat Loop Functions: Beat Loop, Loop Divide and Hot Loop
- Auto BPM Lock Allows You to Set a Master BPM Which the CDJ350 will then Spin Your Tracks at Automatically
- Create Playlist Function: While a song is playing, You can add it to a New Playlist with the Touch of a Button
- Comprehensive Midi Compatibility Allows You to use the CDJ350 as an Audio Interface for Popular DJ Software
- Vibration Resistance Utilizing Shock-Proof Memory3 and Floating Architecture
- Four Level Tempo Settings: (±6%, ±10%, ±16% and WIDE)
- Resume Function: Remove a Disc and Resume Playback at the Same Spot when the Disc is Reloaded
- Waveform Synchronization Monitor
The Pioneer DJM350 2 Channel DJ Mixer inherits similar functions and operability of the popular Pioneer DJM series of mixers often experienced in the club scene and brings it within the reach of budding DJ's.
Equipped with four seperate effects as well as an isolated 3-band equalizer, the DJM350 allows the DJ to make a one-of-a-kind mix. The front USB port allows users to record their DJ mixes onto USB storage devices, check their own mix and take it with them to listen on other devices.
The isolated 3-Band Equalizer on the DJM350 allows a broad range of independent level control, from +9dB to -8 (cut) in each of the HI, MID & LOW ranges. A high-performance analogue to digital converter is employed to bring analogue inputs into the digital mixing domaine. In addition, analog and digital circuits are isolated to minimize induced noise and ensure higher fidelity sound.
The Main Features of the Pioneer DJM350 2 Channel DJ Mixer Include:
- Directly Record Mixes to USB Devices as Wav Files
- MIC/AUX Input
- High Power Headphones Out
- Four On-Board Effects: FILTER - Filters out the high or low frequency bands, CRUSH - Accents sound by moderately crushing it, JET - Applies a jet plane taking off or landing to the music, GATE - Alters the rhythm of a track by cutting the range which characterizes the rhythm component
- Isolated 3-Band Equalizer
- Peak level meters indicate the input levels of each channel
- Crossfader Curve Adjustment Function