You pour your heart into your DJ sets, so all your hard work and creativity deserves to be felt by your audience. The crowd will hear your tracks, and every nuance of your performance, in rich detail thanks to the brand-new audio design in the CDJ-3000. You won’t just hear the improvements in the CDJ-3000 – you’ll see them too. You can choose the information you want to view in laser-sharp detail on the 9- inch touch screen, which is bigger and a higher resolution than the one on the CDJ-2000NXS2. We’ve kept the intuitive user interface so you’ll feel at home, but we’ve added handy new controls such as shortcuts to make it easier to jump between different categories in your music collection. New functions such as Touch Preview enable effortless and rapid track selection, and, with a host of other fresh features including Touch Cue, Stacked Waveform, and 3Band Waveform, you’ll always know where the perfect mix points are on the cued track and the one that’s currently playing. Want to show what you can do and make new music on the fly? Perform on the CDJ-3000’s enhanced layout as if you’re using a musical instrument. Eight Hot Cue buttons – twice as many as the CDJ-2000NXS2 – are arranged from left to right underneath the waveform display for more intuitive triggering. Operate Beat Jump via the new hardware buttons and hit Key Sync to mix harmonically. You can also create a wider range of loops with the new 8-Beat Loop button which comes in addition to the classic 4-Beat control. Feel is so important when you’re DJing – whether you’re making a tiny adjustment to a track’s pitch or performing the most intricate scratch technique. We’ve redesigned the jog wheel for the CDJ-3000 to create the smoothest action on any multi player we’ve ever made. Touch latency is also better than ever, and you can use the LCD screen in the centre of the jog to keep an eye on the playhead position and reference album artwork.
1. Advanced MPU: With the new MPU, we’ve not only revolutionised the way the CDJ is driven but also made it work in a smoother, more stable way than any of its predecessors. The MPU’s processing power has enabled us to bring exciting new functions that weren’t possible before and gives us scope to introduce more features via future updates.
2. Pro DJ Link with Gigabit Ethernet: Thanks to the Gigabit Ethernet connection for Pro DJ Link, you can share and play audio files from USB devices and SD cards on up to six CDJ-3000 units when you combine them with the 6-channel mixer such as the DJM-V10.
3. Better screen visibility: The maximum screen brightness has been improved by more than 150% compared to that on the CDJ-2000NXS2, so you can crank it up depending on the environment you’re playing in and improve visibility.
4. Tougher components: The high-quality aluminium top plate and redesigned play, cue, and Hot Cue buttons are stronger than ever and the lockable V-Lock power cable*1 guards against accidental disconnections that could interrupt your show. The unit also comes with a high-quality digital cable that’s easy to handle and perfect for use in clubs and professional setups.
5. Enhanced audio design: The CDJ-3000 unifies internal audio calculation processing to 96 kHz/32-bit floating in all playable audio formats. As a result, the unit can capture the subtleties of the original sound source
6. High-resolution touch screen with never-seen-before features: • Touch Preview: Listen to any part of a track you want to preview by simply touching its waveform in the relevant place in the browse section. If you have multiple CDJ-3000 players connected with the DJM-V10 or DJM-900NXS2 mixer via Pro DJ Link, you can even preview tracks from another player thanks to Link Cue. • Touch Cue: Listen to another part of the track that’s currently playing by touching the waveform – the crowd won’t hear what you’re doing. This comes in handy when you need to familiarize yourself with the progression of a track to identify a mix point, especially during DJ handovers and back-to-back sets. Link Cue (see above) even enables you to listen to different parts of the track that another DJ is playing on a separate player. • Stacked Waveform: Keep an eye on the enlarged waveform of the track on the master player and the one you want to cue up, all on one screen. Identify mix points and visually check the beatgrids are perfectly lined up at a glance. • Support for 3Band Waveform: Understand how a track sounds without even listening to it. 3Band Waveform uses different colors to indicate the volume of each frequency band in files analyzed by rekordbox so you can see the composition of the music just by looking at the waveform. 3Band Waveform comes in addition to the previous RGB and Blue options.
7. Key Sync and Key Shift: Hit the Key Sync button and the CDJ-3000 will automatically adjust the key of the incoming track to match the one playing on the master deck, helping you craft a smooth and harmonic mix. With Key Shift on the touch screen, you can manually shift the key of a track up or down
8. Our smoothest-ever jog wheel: We’ve redesigned the mechanism inside the jog wheel so it feels slicker than any unit we’ve ever made, and we’ve reduced the touch latency by 25% compared to the CDJ-2000NXS2. The LCD screen in the centre indicates playhead position and displays artwork for a quick visual reminder of which tracks are loaded on each deck.
9. Eight Hot Cue buttons Intuitively trigger Hot Cues via the eight buttons that run from left to right underneath the waveform display. The linear positioning makes it feel more natural to select cue points according to their position in the track.
10.Dedicated Beat Jump buttons Jump forward or backward from the current playback position in the track by pressing the dedicated Beat Jump buttons. You can set the quantized number of beats to a value of 1/2, 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, or 64 beats.
11.Advanced Auto Beat Loop section As well as the popular 4-Beat Loop control from the CDJ-2000NXS2, the CDJ-3000 includes an 8-Beat Loop button for further creative possibilities. Want to make polyrhythmic loops? Use the expanded options for odd-numbered loops to remix sounds on the fly.
12.Flexible performance options: • Play rekordbox-analyzed music from USB drives via Export mode or connect your laptop with USB-HID control to use Link Export or Performance mode. Because the CDJ-3000 is a Hardware Unlock device, you can use Performance mode for free – there’s no need for a paid subscription plan – so you can play all the tracks in your rekordbox library, including any from Beatport/Beatsource LINK and SoundCloud Go+ (subscriptions required for streaming services). • You can even connect your iPhone to the CDJ-3000 via a USB cable*2 and mix music directly from the latest iOS version of rekordbox, which supports lossless file types including WAV, FLAC, ALAC, and AIFF as well as MP3 and AAC. • An upcoming release of Serato DJ Pro will introduce official support for the CDJ-3000, so watch out for news on that.
13.Pro DJ Link with enhanced lighting support: Sync your sounds with lights thanks to compatibility with the new Pro DJ Link Lighting feature. The CDJ-3000 sends phrase analysis information to rekordbox (PC/Mac) so you can control lighting effects via the RB-DMX1 (available separately) and take your show to the next level.
UK Mainland, Ireland and Northern Ireland standard delivery is £5 for orders under £50 and free of charge for all orders over £50.
UK Mainland, Ireland and Northern Ireland next working day delivery is £10. Depending on weight and size of item. (Monday to Friday only)
For next working day delivery . Order must be placed before 1.30pm (depending on size and weight of item, maybe delayed)
Saturday delivery occurs extra charges. Please call 02890 327357 for prices before placing your order.
Scottish islands and off shore deliveries may occur extra costs. (Please call 02890 327357 for prices before placing your order)
Rest of Europe delivery is flat rate starting rate of £30.00. Depending on weight and size of item.
Click And Collect Orders:
Please bring valid photo ID when collecting all click and collect orders.
Unsuitable products may be returned (they must be unopened & unused) within 14 days of our despatch date (Applies to delivered items only). Please include your original receipt in the returned parcel, and please also state the reason for the return. Items ordered in error or if you have changed your mind the item will incur a 10% restocking charge less delivery costs and customers must pay for any carriage return costs incurred. Any orders to be returned must be sent back with a valid RMA number (obtained by phoning us on +442890 327357
All Media and software/serial key related items can not be exchanged or returned.
Products packed in Blister Packs (sealed plastic), cannot be returned if the blister pack has been opened.
Consumable items can not be returned once opened and used:
Wearable items including Earphones/Headphones/Microphones due to hygiene reasons. Can not be returned if opened and used.
The product you return must be in new / unused condition with all the original packaging and all instruction manuals. We do not accept any item with any indication that it was used. In such cases, We will contact the buyer to arrange collection from ourselves. If you wish to receive a refund we will re-credit the original purchaser's credit card / Paypal for the sum paid less any taxes and duties and less the postal costs.
It is advisable to send returned items by registered insured post/Courier and keep your proof of postage certificate, as we cannot be responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit. Please note that postal costs for returned goods are the customer’s responsibility and will be reimbursed by us only in the case of damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied goods. If you receive a product in error from us that is faulty you must advise us within three days from receipt of the goods.
Customers' statutory rights are unaffected.
When you have a valid RMA number. Please send all returns to:
16 College Square East
Belfast BT1 6DE UK
Our standard free online delivery is usually a 2-6 working days, Depending on size and weight, Also buyers location. You have the option at checkout to pay for next working day. (Please note on rare occasions the next working day service can take longer)
When paying using our finance the above also applies, and we must deliver the goods to same address as Billing address within 14 days of the agreement.