Powerful Starting Torque
The Reloop RP-7000 MK II builds on the success of the original RP-7000, retaining all the components and features that made it so sought after, while introducing a range of enhancements and upgrade. The MKII boasts an even more powerful starting torque (adjustable from 2.8 - 4.5 kg/cm), improving the overall performance of your mixing and blending. This allows you to start the record almost immediately with little delay, for added precision. Another new addition is the newly developed, height-adjustable tone arm base (VTA) complete with anti-skating control. This tone arm base provides optimal contact with the record for improved audio quality and performance.
Improved Pitch Range & Fine-Tune Motor
As well as improving the starting torque, the RP-7000 MKII also boasts an improved pitch scale for optimal precision. The pitch scales added precision ensures your mixes will always blend together perfectly, giving you the ability to make subtle adjustments to the pitch, and blend different tempos seamlessly for the perfect mix. The motor control on the turntable has also been fine-tuned, with further optimisation of wow, flutter and rotation for an overall enhanced performance. The optional ground terminal offers added protection even in the most demanding of environments.
Design & Construction
Designed for the club, the RP-7000 MKII features an even more rugged design with a rigid chassis. It also includes additional reinforcements comprised of metal, rubber and a high-end molding compound for vibration dampening and isolation. This is ideal for the club environment, ensuring the loud music doesn’t shake your turntable and displace the needle. Even though it features a more robust design, the turntable is also lightweight, making transporting your turntables a breeze. The LED needle light features a new aluminium design and is now easily replaceable. It also remains sleek and cool with its hard-wearing, deep black, metallic finish.
- Rigid chassis construction with an even heavier design with additional reinforcements out of metal, rubber and molding compound for high vibration damping and isolation
- More powerful starting torque (adjustable from 2.8 - 4.5 kg/cm)
- Fine-tuned motor control for further optimization of wow and flutter and rotation
- Newly developed, height-adjustable tone arm base (VTA) and Anti-Skating control
- Particularly lightweight and rigid, satin aluminium material used for tonearm pipe
- Pitch scale for precise adjustments
- Optional ground terminal offers additional protection in complex club & studio environments
- Easily replaceable, freely rotatable LED needle light in new aluminium design
- High-quality and hard-wearing deep black, metallic finish