* Power Output: Duty cycle 10% 4Watts @13.8v DC
* Modulation: AM: from 85% to 95% FM: 1.8KHz +- 0.2KHz
* Frequency Response: 300Hz to 3000Hz
* Output Impedance: 50 ohms, Unbalanced
* Harmonic Suppression: Less than -36dBm
* Current Drain: AM Full Mod. 1.6A Max.
* Receiving System: Dual conversion superheterodyne
* IF Frequencies: Double Conversion 1st 10.695MHz / 2nd 455KHz
* 0.7µV for 10dB (S+N)/N in AM Mode, 0.5uV for 20dB SINAD in FM Mode
* Audio Output Power: 4W @8 Ohm
* Audio Distortion: LESS than 8% @ 1KHz
* Image Rejection: -53dBm
* Adjacent Channel Rejection: -53dBm
* Conducted Spurious: More than 60 dB
* Frequency Response: 300 to 2500Hz
TCB560 is a multi-standard mobile CB radio. Its slim and compact design enables it to be easily installed in modern vehicles where space is at a premium.
The TCB560 includes a new upgraded Dynamic Squelch (DSS), changeable Backlighting System for the LCD display and also 12/24v Dual Voltage operation.
It is also multi-standard so it is one of the lowest price radios that can be used across Europe, an ideal starting point for a first time CB user.
The box includes a radio, microphone, microphone clip, mounting bracket and screws, power lead and instructions manual.
* Multi-Standard including 80 Channels (40 Ch CEPT + 40 Ch UK)
* AM/FM Operation (Subject to country regulations)
* Dual Voltage 12v / 24v operation
* Three colour LCD backlighting (Red / Purple / Blue)
* Emergency Channel 9/19 function
* Dynamic Squelch System (DSS)
* Beep Tone ON/OFF
* T.O.T. (Time Out Timer 1-99 sec)
* Backlight Dimmer HI/LOW
* Noise Blanker ON/OFF
* Scan Receive and scan Delay Timer
* Built-in Speaker: 8 ohms, round
* Antenna Connector: SO239 (UHF Female) * Dimensions: 124 (W) x 135 (L) x 37 (H) mm
* Weight: 655g
UK Mainland, Ireland and Northern Ireland standard delivery is £5 for orders under £50 and free of charge for all orders over £50.
UK Mainland, Ireland and Northern Ireland next working day delivery is £10. Depending on weight and size of item. (Monday to Friday only)
For next working day delivery . Order must be placed before 1.30pm
Saturday delivery occurs extra charges. Please call 02890 327357 for prices before placing your order.
Scottish islands and off shore deliveries may occur extra costs. (Please call 02890 327357 for prices before placing your order)
Rest of Europe delivery is flat rate starting rate of £30.00. Depending on weight and size of item.
Click And Collect Orders:
Please bring valid photo ID when collecting all click and collect orders.
Unsuitable products may be returned (they must be unopened & unused) within 14 days of our despatch date (Applies to delivered items only). Please include your original receipt in the returned parcel, and please also state the reason for the return. Items ordered in error or if you have changed your mind the item will incur a 10% restocking charge less delivery costs and customers must pay for any carriage return costs incurred. Any orders to be returned must be sent back with a valid RMA number (obtained by phoning us on +442890 327357
All Media and software/serial key related items can not be exchanged or returned.
Products packed in Blister Packs (sealed plastic), cannot be returned if the blister pack has been opened.
Consumable items can not be returned once opened and used:
Wearable items including Earphones/Headphones/Microphones due to hygiene reasons. Can not be returned if opened and used.
The product you return must be in new / unused condition with all the original packaging and all instruction manuals. We do not accept any item with any indication that it was used. In such cases, We will contact the buyer to arrange collection from ourselves. If you wish to receive a refund we will re-credit the original purchaser's credit card/Paypal for the sum paid less any taxes and duties and less the postal costs.
It is advisable to send returned items by registered post/Courier and keep your proof of postage certificate, as we cannot be responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit. Please note that postal costs for returned goods are the customer’s responsibility and will be reimbursed by us only in the case of damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied goods. If you receive a product in error from us that is faulty you must advise us within three days from receipt of the goods.
Customers' statutory rights are unaffected.
When you have a valid RMA number. Please send all returns to:
16 College Square East
Our standard free delivery is usually a 2-6 working days, Depending on size and weight, Also buyers location. You have the option at checkout to pay for next working day. (Please note on rare occasions the next working day service can take longer)
When paying using our finance the above also applies, and we must deliver the goods to same address as Billing address within 14 days of the agreement.