Yamaha's famous DXR Lineup is back, with an all-new design that's more lightweight and powerful than ever!
This modern upgrade, dubbed the DXR MKII lineup, has been designed in collaboration with touring loudspeaker legends NEXO, to bring you the pinnacle of innovative loudspeaker design.
Louder, Lighter, Legendary
Thanks to this all-new design, from the cabinet to the materials used on the drivers, the Yamaha DXR12 MKII offers a more powerful, lightweight and clear sound than any of its predecessors.
The new Yamaha DXR12 MII's high-power output woofers deliver low distrotion, and defined, deep bass. In addition to this, the newly equipped Neodymium precision HF compression driver produces an accurate midrange and up to 20 kHz of high frequencies.
Overall, the end result of this new design is superb high-definition sound, and class leading sound pressure levels of up to 134dB!
Innovative New Design
Thanks to the new-and-improved custom-designed transducers, the DXR MKII lineup are lighter and more powerful than ever.
In fact, this particular speaker (the DXR12 MKII) weighs just 18.6kg (approx 41.6lbs) making it one of Yamaha's lightest DXR speakers to date.
Versatile Sound Shaping
All of the new DXR MKII active loudpskeakers from Yamaha come equipped with a wide range of high-quality components and functions.
Firstly, there's an ultra-precise 48bit DSP processor, delivering high definition sound.
Secondly, there's the D-Contour, an intelligent dynamic control which offers consistent clarity at any output level.
And thirdly, there's extensive DSP protection functions, allowing maximum output.
With all of ths, a highly-efficient 1100W Class-D amplifier, and an intelligent onboard 3-channel mixer, fine-tuning the perfect sound couldn't be easier.
What Can It Be Used For?
Thanks to its durable ABS, symmetrically-designed enclosure, dual-angle pole mount socket, and rigging points for standard eye-bolts and optional U-brackets, the Yamaha DXR12 MKII is ideal for pretty much any sound application.
Whether you want a permanent fixture speaker for your club, a portable pole-mounted mobile option, or even a high quality stage monitor, the DXR12 MKII has got you covered.
- Powerful PA loudspeaker with 12" driver
- All-new lightweight design
- Highly efficient 1100 Watt Class-D amplifier
- Capable of producing up to 134dB SPL
- Suitable for Front of House sound, monitoring, simple amplification, rigged applications, and more
- Neodymium HF compression driver offers clear sound reproduction and musicality
- Ideal combination of raw power and technological innovation
- Ultra-precise 48Bit DSP processing
- Intelligent Dynamic Controls
- Extensive DSP protection functions
- Intelligent onboard 3-channel mixer
- Durable, compact ABS enclosure
- Dual-angle pole mount socket
- Finance options available
- Designed in close collaboration with touring loudspeaker specialists NEXO