The Yamaha Stagepas 400i is the ultimate portable and reliable all in one PA solution. With incredible functionality, amazing sound quality and an impressive amount of power, the Yamaha Stagepas 400i is a PA that's with you all the way, whatever the function.
Loaded with lots of impressive features including iPod/iPhone connectivity, rich SPX reverbs, phantom power and a feedback suppressor the Yamaha Stagepas 400i PA system has something for a wide array of applications, including parties, school functions, church gatherings and as a perfect companion to any performing musician or DJ.
The Stagepas 400i delivers 400-watts of power from the high efficiency amplifier that comes with built in advanced limiter circuits that offer consistent high-quality sound at any volume whilst simultaneously extending the life of vital components. The detachable mixer has 4 Mic inputs with phantom power and 4 mono / 2 stereo high-Z line inputs as well as Phono, stereo mini-jack and iPod inputs.
The mixer features of the Stagepas 400i offers an impressive arsenal including a 2-band channel EQ and Yamaha's 1-knob Master EQ function offering optimized settings to match the sound with its environment via a single control. The on-board SPX reverbs can be switched on and off via an optional pedal and the feedback suppressor can remove unwanted feedback at the touch of a button.
The supplied speakers come with an 8” LF Driver and 1” HF voice coil compression driver and deliver fantastic range and quality. The Stagepas 400i comes equipped with separate sub-woofer and monitor outputs for great expandability. In short, this is a professional sounding, reliable, easy to use portable PA that you can fire up and enjoy using, straight out of the box.
- 400-watt system with mixing console and two speakers
- High quality speakers (LF:8 inch woofer/ HF:1 inch Voice coil compression driver)
- Detachable 8-channel mixer (4 mono mic/line + 4 mono / 2 stereo line)
- One-knob master EQ with virtual bass boost, and 2-band channel EQ
- Phantom power available to power condenser microphones
- Hi-Z (high impedance) inputs guitars and other instruments
- Monitor and sub-woofer outputs for system expansion
- Perfect for solo performers, bands, spoken word performers, and DJs